The Trust places certain conditions on the making of its Grants. These conditions are standard conditions. In special circumstances additional conditions may be included. No GST is to be paid on the Grant.
The standard conditions are as follows:
- The Grantee must use the whole of the Grant exclusively for the project as described in the Application and not for any other purposes.
- The Grantee will use its best endeavor to complete the project within twelve months from the date of approval of the Grant.
- The Grantee will promptly advise the Foundation of any material change which may affect the Grantee’s ability to undertake or complete the project within the twelve month period.
- The Grantee will expend the Grant only within Australia and where specified within the particular state or territory.
- The Grantee will show the Grant separately in it’s books of account and keep records adequate to enable the use of Grant funds to be checked readily.
The Grantee will give the Foundation a final report of the end of the twelve month period, within two months of completion of the project.